- 12 Videos
- 5 Quizzes
- 1 Text
- 8.0 hrs
What You'll Learn
The best and most popular industry-standard vocal tuners completely explained.
- Tune and correct with Antares Auto-Tune & Time, Celemony Melodyne, Logic Pro X, and Waves Tune
- Basic use of software user interface and automatic tuning
- Pro level use of tools like Humanize, Natural Vibrato, Synthetic Vibrato, & Time-Correction
- Practice precision with graphic editor modes
- Multiple methods explained for ease-of-workflow
- 2 Hours of techniques to become a Vocal Tuning Pro
From the first time opening the plug-in window to quickly tune on-the-fly, to tweaking vibrato on the last note of a stellar vocal take, Vocal Tuners covers the best tuning software and how to use it for beginners and vocal tuning masters.
Springing from the home of the worlds fastest computer, Oak Ridge, Chris Sy has quickly found his way to the heart of modern music production. Raised on a diet of music and technology, in his teens he began using the two together to establish himself amongst engineers with tens of years to their name.
Today his calendar stays full producing 18 person A’ Cappella groups, melodic and progressive metal, and everything in between. Whether re-amping the bone-crunching breakdowns of The Human Condition, pocketing virtuosic melodies in 15/4 and 23/8 forExistence, or dialing in the perfect lead-vocal shimmer for Beyond All Reason, Chris can be found using the perfect tools, making his clients’ imagination their reality.
Chris is studied in layered guitar tones like that of Adam Duktiewicz, has compared mastering theory with Joey Sturgis, and continues to produce full symphonic orchestrations, much like Cameron Mizell, perfectly complementing his artists’ ideas. Chris builds his own DAW workstations and plays them like an instrument, giving all of his productions a glimmer of life.