- 14 Videos
- 1 Text
What You'll Learn
Are you missing that crisp clarity and full body in your indie rock mixes?
Isn't it about time you get the most out of your mixing?
Don't you want to learn
- how to create contrast in your mix to make it sound interesting?
- the best way to treat your indie rock vocals with effects?
- carving out the right frequencies to clean up your mix but still make it sound huge?
- using automation to make your mixes even more balanced?
- gluing your drums together with compression?
- EQing and compressing your lead guitars to perfection?
In these videos, you will
- Learn the basics to setting yourself up for success in your mixes.
- Discover the secrets to blending your drums, guitars, and vocals perfectly throughout the mix.
- Strike the perfect balance of bass in your mix.
- Find the best techniques for placing your vocals in the mix
So work with us in Nashville Demo Mixing v2: Indie Rock!
A multi-instrumentalist, producer and songwriter on Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass, Organ, Violin, Saxaphone and Vocals, Dean is one of the most versatile music creators working today. In addition to tracking and mixing demos and masters for a range of Nashville artists, he has produced 7 full length records of his own songs in genres as diverse as rock, pop, classical and hip hop. His ability to capture the essence of a song and portray it through the production give his recordings a sincere touch.
Dean works hard to understand what an artist is trying to achieve with a project and provides the music to perfectly support and capture the emotion, feel, and sound best suited for the project. Whether it’s an intimate piano ballad, a mellow alternative track, or a high-energy dance pop tune, Dean has the tools to bring it to life.
Have a question? No problem - shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org