Dean Palya Jr
Producer/Engineer, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist, Instructor
About the Instructor
A multi-instrumentalist, producer and songwriter on Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass, Organ, Violin, Saxaphone and Vocals, Dean is one of the most versatile music creators working today. In addition to tracking and mixing demos and masters for a range of Nashville artists, he has produced 7 full length records of his own songs in genres as diverse as rock, pop, classical and hip hop. His ability to capture the essence of a song and portray it through the production give his recordings a sincere touch.
Dean works hard to understand what an artist is trying to achieve with a project and provides the music to perfectly support and capture the emotion, feel, and sound best suited for the project. Whether it’s an intimate piano ballad, a mellow alternative track, or a high-energy dance pop tune, Dean has the tools to bring it to life.
Start producing killer beats with the most powerful sequencer around.
Maschine 2.0 and it's supporting hardware give you all of the flexibility and power you need to create stunning productions. But before you start creating, you need the fundamental knowledge that will allow you to be creative and musical.
- Learn the basics of the software and hardware unit
- Find the exact sound you're looking for using the browser effectively
- Discover the best workflows for different types of sessions and production styles
- Understand the differences between patches, patterns, and scenes in Maschine
- Mix your productions to perfection, all in Maschine