Dean Palya Jr
Producer/Engineer, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist, Instructor
About the Instructor
A multi-instrumentalist, producer and songwriter on Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass, Organ, Violin, Saxaphone and Vocals, Dean is one of the most versatile music creators working today. In addition to tracking and mixing demos and masters for a range of Nashville artists, he has produced 7 full length records of his own songs in genres as diverse as rock, pop, classical and hip hop. His ability to capture the essence of a song and portray it through the production give his recordings a sincere touch.
Dean works hard to understand what an artist is trying to achieve with a project and provides the music to perfectly support and capture the emotion, feel, and sound best suited for the project. Whether it’s an intimate piano ballad, a mellow alternative track, or a high-energy dance pop tune, Dean has the tools to bring it to life.
Have a question? No problem - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter where you find yourself, you can always lay down great sounding tracks using this powerful sketchpad.
- learn how to navigate this powerful app to create productions of your songs
- discover smart instruments and how to best use them in your productions
- find out how to make songwriting easier with a full band behind you - all at your fingertips
- record, edit, and mix all "in-the-pad" with an acoustic-style track
- and so much more...
In this series, you'll work with a killer rock track. Using smart drums, guitar amp simulations, audio recording, and more, you'll create a top-notch rock demo entirely on the iPad.
Grab your iPad and start writing with us as we walk through the creation of an entire track and full production. Grab your guitar (or don't) and learn how this tool can improve your demos and showcase your songs today!
- Making Music with GarageBand on the iPad FREE
- Using the Built In Tools on the iPad FREE
- Using the Smart Drums to Lay Down the Drums FREE
- Playing in the Bass Part
- Plugging In a Guitar and Using the Amp Models
- Adding Guitar Layerings to the Track
- Recording the Vocals
- Editing, Mixing, and Exporting on the iPad