- 17 Videos
What You'll Learn
Don't settle for less than amazing when using guitar amp modeling plug-ins.
With the right techniques and tools, you can create realisitc guitar tones all in the box.
In Guitar Amp Modeling Fundamentals through Mastery you'll advance your skills from:
- the basics of guitar amp modeling and how to use it for realistic guitar tones.
- how to record your guitar parts for the best results using amp models.
- use the tools already in your DAW to get the perfect sounds.
- the key elements of the ones behind each genre and how to achieve it.
all the way up to:
- injecting realistic "feel" to your amp sounds.
- Advanced effects and amp modeling techniques.
- perfecting your tones and sonic palette for ALL genres.
A multi-instrumentalist, producer and songwriter on Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass, Organ, Violin, Saxaphone and Vocals, Dean is one of the most versatile music creators working today. In addition to tracking and mixing demos and masters for a range of Nashville artists, he has produced 7 full length records of his own songs in genres as diverse as rock, pop, classical and hip hop. His ability to capture the essence of a song and portray it through the production give his recordings a sincere touch.
Dean works hard to understand what an artist is trying to achieve with a project and provides the music to perfectly support and capture the emotion, feel, and sound best suited for the project. Whether it’s an intimate piano ballad, a mellow alternative track, or a high-energy dance pop tune, Dean has the tools to bring it to life.
Question? No problem - give us a shout at email@example.com