About the Instructor
Greg "Stryke" Chin - He's had Billboard chart success with his Ad Finem project and as a remixer. His guest vocal on the track "Time" with Murk, went #1 in the US in 2004. He's collaborated with artists such as Murk, Christian Smith, John Beltran, Oscar G, Santos, & Alex Flatner, to name a few. He has remixed some of today’s top underground and music artists including Depeche Mode, Pink, Danny Howells, and many, many more. With releases on labels such as Ovum, Plastic City, Saved, Dig Deeper, Circle, Tronic, Hooj Choons, Monoid, Circle, Guidance, Platform, Twisted, & many others. Over the years, his residencies have included nights at clubs such as the legendary Edge, Warsaw, Maze, & Nocturnal. In 2004, he was asked to be the official DJ for the MTV VMAs. In addition to his tour dates, Stryke spends time throughout the globe, giving clinics and seminars about his use of Avid’s products and their use in his work. He is also Vice-President of the Florida Chapter of NARAS (The Grammys).
Millions of electronic music lovers have experienced the production of this world class DJ
- Hours of hands-on experience to take your songs to the next level.
- For beginning to advanced Electronic Music Producers
- A complete walkthrough on the creation of multiple electronic tracks
- Pro level use of Delays and Reverbs that take an average track to the next level
- Effective use of Compression to get the dance floor moving
- Includes multiple master sessions
- Hours of hands on video lessons with an Electronic Music Pro
From building multiple dance tracks from their Oscillators to Arpeggios, to adding tension in the arrangement and achieving that Pro level low end, Electronic Music Production includes multiple follow along sessions that enable viewers to dramatically improve their production techniques as they follow along.